Pages

Translate

All of this wilderness is mine

Soft-spoken Albert Plá is a well-known Spanish pop star and firebrand. Here in the video for "Hongos" (which means mushrooms, nothing to do with how he's hung) he has set himself amongst the shrooms during a psycho-delic trip that features his own manhood almost coming alive. Apparently this is a common nightmare, or dream even, amongst men. I can't say myself.

After watching it, you might want to know what he is on about, so I've tweaked the hideous-auto cyber translation to make sense in English, enjoy!

Mushrooms 
It was Monday afternoon,
but it was dawn at the same time
a bitter chocolate rain fell in the desert

Thawing snow bites the dust,
the heat in this winter makes curves that flow straight in the air
I look down and find them I'm making the exact same curves ...
I look down and find them!

On my toes,
colored fungi grow
I eat them
and make flowers grow
beyond the horizon.

My memories, on wheels,
I oscillate between here and somewhere else,
the rattlesnakes amongst the honey-loaded bees,

Grass grows in the sky
the full moon looks like an asshole,
and who wants a beer in this field of mushrooms and who wants a beer ...
Oh! in this field of mushrooms.

On my toes,
colored fungi grow
I eat them
and make flowers grow
beyond the horizon.

How loud is silence!
I'm still so ugly while my world is so flowery
and I am so lost in the desert

All of this wilderness is mine,
I'm speaking of things I don't understand,
Then I look inside
I do not like what I see
Then I look inside ... I do not like what I see.

No comments: