Pages

Translate

This Week's Free Lab Radio - Nesa Azadikhah

A bespoke set of house music, mixed in Iran for Free Lab Radio, by DJ Nesa Azadikhah. 
 "I used different styles of tracks for this mix: house , nu disco, techno, deep house... all tracks were chosen from international music. The mix adapts to changes in mood for the audience. It was mixed in Ableton Live, and I have also edited and overlayed some of the tracks.
The drawing here is a still frame of a video animation which I used last time on Free Lab Radio also as it's a source of inspiration for me. It was a collaboration between my sister and I, using collage as a technique."
 
Tracklist:
  1. B12 – Into The Void
  2. Willow – Feel Me
  3. Gtyn – Kevin Lomax (Nesa R-Edit)
  4. Dawn Mok – Like Thoughts Or Moments We’ll Fall (Nesa R-Edit)
  5. Nuage – Haunting
  6. Pezzner – Protection
  7. Romare – Rainbow (Club)
  8. Lawrence – Chez Dupont
  9. Pawel – All Nearness Pauses (Nesa Remix)
  10. Rocco – Saharien Child (Lars Behrenroth Reprise)

    CHECK OUR FREE LAB PODCASTS.
    Broadcasts 11-midnight GMT, repeats Tuesday 4am GMT. 
    Listen on air across London or online.

No comments: